Post and Rail Fencing
The country classic fence is a larger version of the suburban select and is also used as an accent fence for flowers and shrubs or to define a property line. This fence has an element of flexibility for uneven ground and is easy to install.
Available in pressure treated, hemlock, tamarack larch and spf e from spf or hemlock
Why WOOD for fences?
- Many styles to choose from, and customizable in style, height, length
- Can be treated and stained to match any setting
- Affordable materials offering privacy and security
- Easy installation
- Using rot resistant wood species makes the fence very environmentally friendly
- Can use locally sourced and sustainable materials
- Enhances many different settings and landscapes with natural beauty